- All returns, exchanges and warranties require a Return Authorization number (R.A.#).
- You must contact our Returns Department for an R.A.# before returning any merchandise (1-800-538-4163).
- To ensure proper credit, please clearly mark the R.A.# on the outside of the box with your returned merchandise. The Returns Department will tell you the most efficient means of return.
- All products returned will be subject to a minimum 20% restock fee.
- Returns of items that Elsie Manufacturing special orders from the manufacturer or custom makes will not be allowed. This includes items not in the catalog or unusually large quantities of catalog items.
- Elsie Manufacturing allows the return of non-defective items for up to 10 business days after the invoice date. Any exceptions to this rule are at our sole discretion.
- Claims of defective parts must be reported to Elsie Manufacturing within 5 business days of receipt of parts. Return shipping will be paid for by the customer. If after testing Elsie Manufacturing determines the parts to be defective then compensation arrangements will be made.
- Orders returned by a delivery carrier as refused, bad address, or any other reason without prior notification or authorization will be subject to a minimum 20-75% restock fee at Elsie Manufacturing’s discretion.