Information Collection and Use
Elsie Manufacturing collects personally identifiable information from individuals who provide it voluntarily and knowingly by filling out our forms. This information is used to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials, news, and new products.
Elsie Manufacturing also automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your browser including your IP address Elsie Manufacturing and the page you requested. We combine this information with similar information collected about all other visitors. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors.
- Elsie Manufacturing will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Elsie Manufacturing will not send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people unless:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Elsie Manufacturing to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We believe in good faith that it is necessary to prevent a crime or an injury to ourselves or third parties
Your Ability to delete your entry from the mailing list
Elsie Manufacturing gives you the ability to delete your entry from its mailing list at any time on its web site.
Elsie Manufacturing may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages